The rigid boarding ladders are ideal for boarding low sided crafts and for urban access on to balconies or parapet walls. Once the ladder has been placed over the target, quick deployment is easily achieved as the rigid ladder is effortless to climb quickly. In a maritime environment the ladder is designed to be hooked over the ships handrails or outer kick plates and provides a rigid access ladder onto the target.
- Quicker more natural climbing action.
- Ladder rests keep the rungs accessible when positioned against the target.
- Buoyant design allows ladder to float for recovery if lost overboard.
- Top attachment lanyard for securing to craft during high sea states included.
- Manufactured using welded aluminium for strength and low weight.
- 280mm rung spacing, 300mm rung width, rung square profile 30mm x 30mm.
- Ladder arch opening 300mm.
- Matt Black finish.
- 1.5 m RBL has pole attachment point for delivery to higher targets using our telescopic pole range.
- Longer flexible extensions can be used when delivered to a target with a telescopic pole.